Episode 1: Unraveled Fate

                     FATE WILL BRING YOU TO ME






Episode 1: Unraveled Fate


The night was violent, storm clouds swirling overhead as Jae-ho walked alone, his steps heavy on the rain-soaked pavement. He barely noticed the world around him until a flash of blue lightning split the sky. Suddenly, his body was engulfed by an unfamiliar energy, his eyes glowing the same electric blue. His heart raced as he stopped in his tracks.
"This... can't be happening," he whispered, panic creeping into his voice.



Before he could make sense of it, a figure appeared ahead of him—Arson. He stood still, drenched in the rain, his face even darker under the shadow of exhaustion, with black circles framing his intense eyes.

"You..." Arson's voice was low and dangerous. "You really thought you could just leave me?"



Jae-ho froze. He hadn’t expected to see Arson again, not like this. "I didn’t mean to," he stammered. "I had no choice. Please, understand."

"You always have a choice," Arson growled, his voice brimming with anger. "But you chose to leave. Did you think I wouldn't notice? That I wouldn't care?"



Jae-ho's heart sank. "I thought you were better off without me—"

"Better off?" Arson's voice cut through the air like a knife. "Look at me!" He gestured toward his sleepless eyes, his body trembling with repressed rage. "I haven’t slept. I haven’t eaten. You left me to rot while you lived your life!"



"I'm sorry," Jae-ho whispered, his chest tightening with guilt. "I never wanted to hurt you."

But before he could finish, Arson’s fury exploded. The blue energy surged violently around him, pulling Jae-ho towards him with a force that nearly knocked him off his feet. The pain was instant, sharp, as if the energy itself was searing his skin.



"Arson, stop! It hurts!" Jae-ho yelled, his voice cracking as he tried to pull away. His body felt like it was being torn apart, his limbs weakening under the strain of Arson’s power. Tears streamed down his face, mingling with the rain. "Please, stop!"

But Arson wasn’t listening. His eyes burned with fury, his grip on Jae-ho's arm tightening as if he were trying to crush him.



"You think you can just walk away?" Arson’s voice was a snarl now, dripping with venom. "You have no idea how much I’ve suffered!"

"I know! I’m sorry!" Jae-ho cried out, his voice desperate. "But this... this isn’t you, Arson. Please..."



"Not me?" Arson’s laugh was hollow, cruel. "You don’t know me anymore. You left me, Jae-ho, and this is what you made me."

With a sudden burst of strength, Jae-ho gathered what little power he had left and shoved Arson away. "Stop it!" he yelled, gasping for breath as he collapsed onto the wet ground. His chest was heaving, blood trickling from the corner of his mouth. His shirt was disheveled, revealing his rapid heartbeat, as if his body was on the brink of breaking down.



But Arson wasn’t finished. His anger had consumed him. He rushed forward, grabbing Jae-ho by the hair, yanking him close with terrifying force. "You should never have left me. Now you’ll pay for it," he hissed, his breath hot against Jae-ho’s skin.

Jae-ho’s heart pounded wildly in his chest as he struggled, but Arson’s grip was unrelenting. And then, with no warning, Arson crushed his lips against Jae-ho’s, the kiss violent and full of rage. It wasn’t a kiss of love—it was a kiss of punishment, of dominance.



Jae-ho’s mind reeled as Arson held him there, trapped between pain and regret. He pushed against him, but his strength was gone. His body trembled, both from exhaustion and the overwhelming emotion coursing through him.

"Why... are you doing this?" Jae-ho whispered, his voice barely audible.



Arson pulled back just enough to meet Jae-ho’s gaze, his eyes wild. "Because you left me, Jae-ho. And now... you’re mine."

The words hung in the air, thick with the promise of a future Jae-ho couldn’t escape. He had no idea how it had come to this, but one thing was certain—this was only the beginning of the storm.



(To be continued...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FATE WILL BRING YOU TO ME [ BL Hot Romance Adult Novel ]